Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 3rd: Rainbow Nails

I had fun with this one.  I wasn't sure WHAT I was going to do.
I searched and searched but nothing really stood out for me and then I thought DANG!

 

I do really good dotticures, so I decided to add a spin to that.

Do you see it my theme?  Can you see the mis-matched rainbow nail?

A HINT: A rainbow of fruit flavors.
OK, another HINT: Taste the Rainbow!

Skittles Nails!  LOL!  Isn't that fun!  It almost looks like printed foil in the second picture, doesn't it?

Anywho...watch for my next day's submission!




7 comments:

  1. Seems you and I had the exact same idea! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Sandra! I love rainbow dotticures :) I love that you incorporated Skittles... mmm candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I especially love the "odd nail out"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a sweet manicure! (see what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee them :) I got the theme right away- super cute!!

    ReplyDelete