Monday, November 19, 2012

November 21st: Stripes/Lines

Here I will post my Seventh day manicure, Stripes/Lines!

I didn't see anything quite like these when I went to do this manicure, so I HAD to see how it would look.  Kind of a modified "mummy" nail, but only the tips.  Probably someone HAS done these before, but for me, they are new.  Enjoy. I also posted my runner up manicures, a traditional stripe manicure and a freeform ribbon line manicure below it.






















I used my current review polish as my base, part of the Cinderella collection from Sephora by OPI, Bibbidy, Bobbidy, Pink!.  Then I just drew lines reminiscent of how one would do a mummy manicure.  I've been calling it the "Princess has a Dark Side" manicure.

Simple but effective striped french manicure.

These two below are my "runners-up" so to speak.  I love them both, so I had to share them:












Anyway, there ya go.  What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I REALLY like the second runner-up! Nicely done manis :-)

    ReplyDelete