Friday, November 16, 2012

November 18th: Inspired by Someone Elses' nails

Here I will post my Sixth day manicure, Manicure inspired by someone else's nails.  This means we can "copy" any mani we see on the internet, but do it our way.

Since I didn't have the colors here, I decided to do it in another color scheme.  

Here is the inspiration for my manicure:

The Cats Eyes Have It Caviar French Tip Manicure

I decided to improvise...and did an accent nail totally in beads but left the blue showing through a bit.  Neato eh?

 


I Used:
Chirality Cu2+ with gold microbeads

This manicure can lose it's appeal after a day because so many beads fall off...so not one for a long-term manicure, but it's cure for a night out.  Just be prepared to either add more beads or take it off on day 2.  Let's see if this manicure drives me just because of the texture or not.

So what do YOU think?  Could YOU wear this manicure?  Have you before?  If you have, post your links in the comments!  I want to see them!

So, until next time: Keep Calm and Polish on!

No comments:

Post a Comment