Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 24th: Gradient Nails!

Here I will post my Eighth day manicure, Gradient Nails!

I had so many ideas for this one.  I thought...winter colors...neons...fall colors...high-mid-low range...and I was like...OMGosh!  I KNEW what I had to do.

Introducing...my first shimmer gradient...in fall, high-mid-low range colors.  :D

  

I had fun with this one.

Colors:
Essence Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 A Little Piece of Forever
Kleancolor Copper
Kleancolor Dark Cherry

Uh huh.  This is only the second gradient I've done...and while it isn't a smooth as I would have liked, the gradual change is there.  I really like this one.

Let me know what YOU think.  Good combo or bad combo?

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, SHINY! I'm all mezmerized by your mani o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. So was I. LOL! I didn't wanna take it off. :D Thanks.

      Delete