Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 15th: Half Moon Manicure

Here I will post my Fifth day manicure, Half Moons!

I apologize right now.  This one didn't end up being 100% hand-painted.  Maybe when I get better and have had more practice.  My bows looked like eggwhites instead of bows.  So, to make it look nicer, I used decal bows.  But the rest was hand painted, I promise.  From the 1/2 moons to the lines separating the two colors or "ribbon" for the bows.

So anyway, here we go:

















I think this turned out really well.  Even WITH the decal bows.  I had seen a mani like this on a website, no idea where it was now, so I decided to try it.  Very elegant look.

So what do YOU think of the moon manicure?  Is it a look you would try?  I think I'll have to do it again some time.

Colors Used:
BL Knackered
SH Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade
Stripe Right liner in White
Unknown brand White bow decals

That's it.  I did an accent nail in solid with Love on it.  My husband thought that was cute.  My daughter didn't like the dark color so much, but she did love the bows.  My son just oohs over all of it (he's 2).  Hehe.

Until next time...Live Life to the Fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment