Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 27th: Water Marble

Here I will post my Ninth day manicure, Water Marble!

This will have only been my second attempt at this type of manicure.  It's not one I generally go for because there is a lot of clean up involved if you don't prep carefully.

I used the tape-off method for my ring and index fingers.  I taped off around the nail to limit the clean up necessary.  Yeah, color transfer wasn't real good.  So I just plunged in and dipped without.  Yeah, that was a mess, but it WORKED nicely.  It cleaned up fairly easily since the polish wasn't yet completely dry.  I actually painted the base on my four fingers in gold...clear base on the thumb.  I kinda like the one without a base..the color is clearer.




But isn't the shimmer just divine!  I love that flashiness...I think I will have to attempt a Christmas-y one soon. With red and green shimmer...and then a holo top coat.  Watch for it!

So what do YOU Think?  Tell me!  I want your opinion.  Did you go AWESOME or did you go MEH?


No comments:

Post a Comment