Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 9th: Tutorial Inspired

Here I will post my Third day manicure, one inspired by someone elses' tutorial.

Here is the link to the original tutorial:

Shut Your Pie-Hole 1 Tutorial

Here is the main photo from it:












And here is the real life example.  Yummy!

And here is MY work as I followed this tutorial.  It is deceptively easy.  Try it if you dare...you just might want to eat your nails.


This turned out really cool and I cannot wait to try other manicure tutorials.  This one made me realize that most nail art is probably very easy, or at least do-able, with the right tools.  All I used was a fine nail art brush.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cassi. This one deceptively easy. Yes, it takes some control, but if you can draw a relatively straight line with a fine liner brush then you should be able to do this. I did not practice this before hand.

      Delete