Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 12th: Delicate Print

Here I will post my Fourth day manicure, Delicate Print nails.

I was sooooo not sure what to do with this one.  Because my designs tend to be clunky if I try to be delicate.

I was going to do stamping, but I chickened out at the last moment, literally, even though there was THE perfect design for Veteran's Day.

I opted for the easy way out and did decals...but they turned out pretty cool.  The flowers kinda reminded me of aged poppies getting ready to drop their petals.  Pretty inventive explanation if I do only say so myself.  :D

 


I promise my next mani will be hand-done.  I have TONS of decals, but having learned some techniques, I hate to back-pedal off of what I know.  I will try and move forward from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment